Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants

Zambia Premier League

Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Zambia Premier League

Kitwe United

Kitwe United

Zambia Premier League

 Lumwana Radiants

Lumwana Radiants

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

18%

Kitwe United Wins

52%

Draw

30%

Lumwana Radiants Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

20%

Both Team To Score - Yes

80%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Zambia Premier League

For the game between Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Kitwe United has a 18% probability to win, 52% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants is 1.50. Half time porbability for Kitwe United is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Lumwana Radiants is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 80 and YES-BTTS 20. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Reading vs Brentford

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

St Johnstone vs St. Mirren

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs FC Augsburg

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Shrewsbury vs Lincoln City

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bath City vs St Albans City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

NC Magra vs Paradou AC

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Naft Al Wasat vs Zawra a Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions