JDR Stars vs Ajax Cape Town

South Africa National First Division

JDR Stars vs Ajax Cape Town Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:30

South Africa National First Division

JDR Stars

JDR Stars

South Africa National First Division

 Ajax Cape Town

Ajax Cape Town

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:30

68%

JDR Stars Wins

17%

Draw

15%

Ajax Cape Town Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

50%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for JDR Stars vs Ajax Cape Town

Time: 16:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: South Africa National First Division

For the game between JDR Stars vs Ajax Cape Town on 16/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that JDR Stars has a 68% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between JDR Stars vs Ajax Cape Town is 2.42. Half time porbability for JDR Stars is 50%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Ajax Cape Town is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between JDR Stars vs Ajax Cape Town is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bologna FC vs Hellas Verona

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AC Ajaccio vs SM Caen

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Auckland City vs Hamilton Wand.

16/1/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

TuS Koblenz vs Bahlinger SC

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mlada Boleslav vs 1. FC Brno

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Zakho FC vs Al Qasim SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Stenhousemuir FC vs Albion Rovers

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions