Hull City vs Blackpool

England League One

Hull City vs Blackpool Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England League One

Hull City

Hull City

England League One

 Blackpool

Blackpool

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

46%

Hull City Wins

28%

Draw

26%

Blackpool Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hull City vs Blackpool

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Hull City vs Blackpool on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Hull City has a 46% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hull City vs Blackpool is 2.42. Half time porbability for Hull City is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Blackpool is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hull City vs Blackpool is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KF Oriku vs Korabi Peshkopi

16/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mouscron vs Peruwelz

16/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Salitas vs RC Bobo

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dumbarton FC vs Forfar Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ross County vs Aberdeen FC

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Harjilah

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AC Pisa vs Brescia Calcio

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Monchengladbach II vs FC Schalke II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions