Hilal Kadougli vs Merreikh Al Fasher

Sudan Premier League

Hilal Kadougli vs Merreikh Al Fasher Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 19:00

Sudan Premier League

Hilal Kadougli

Hilal Kadougli

Sudan Premier League

 Merreikh Al Fasher

Merreikh Al Fasher

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 19:00

23%

Hilal Kadougli Wins

46%

Draw

31%

Merreikh Al Fasher Wins

X

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

2%

Half Time Home Win

88%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.41

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hilal Kadougli vs Merreikh Al Fasher

Time: 19:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Sudan Premier League

For the game between Hilal Kadougli vs Merreikh Al Fasher on 16/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Hilal Kadougli has a 23% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hilal Kadougli vs Merreikh Al Fasher is 1.41. Half time porbability for Hilal Kadougli is 2%, Half Time draw probability is 88, and Half Time probability for Merreikh Al Fasher is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hilal Kadougli vs Merreikh Al Fasher is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Green Buffaloes vs Kabwe Warriors

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gaziantep B.B. vs Kayserispor

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 17:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Madrid B vs Las Rozas

16/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mlada Boleslav vs 1. FC Brno

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Leyton Orient vs Morecambe

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions