Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd

England National League South

Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England National League South

Hampton FC

Hampton FC

England National League South

 Ebbsfleet Utd

Ebbsfleet Utd

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

25%

Hampton FC Wins

35%

Draw

40%

Ebbsfleet Utd Wins

2

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.12

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England National League South

For the game between Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Hampton FC has a 25% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd is 2.12. Half time porbability for Hampton FC is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Ebbsfleet Utd is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Darlington 1883 vs Chorley FC

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Shrewsbury vs Lincoln City

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Manama Club vs Al Hidd Club

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sidama Bunna vs Dire Dawa Kenema

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Indeni Ndola vs Buildcon Ndola

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

16/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pordenone vs Venezia FC

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cardiff City vs Norwich City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions