Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II

Germany 3. Liga

Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany 3. Liga

Hallescher FC

Hallescher FC

Germany 3. Liga

 Bayern Munchen II

Bayern Munchen II

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

33%

Hallescher FC Wins

27%

Draw

40%

Bayern Munchen II Wins

2

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany 3. Liga

For the game between Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Hallescher FC has a 33% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II is 3.63. Half time porbability for Hallescher FC is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Bayern Munchen II is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SC Telstar

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cultural Leonesa vs Sporting Gijon B

16/1/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Dundela FC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Wrexham FC vs Dover Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bologna FC vs Hellas Verona

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Verl vs Kaiserslautern

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Monza vs Cosenza Calcio

16/1/2021 16:00
6 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions