Grande Riviere Sud Est vs Cercle de Joachim

Mauritius Mauritian League

Grande Riviere Sud Est vs Cercle de Joachim Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 15:00

Mauritius Mauritian League

Grande Riviere Sud Est

Grande Riviere Sud Est

Mauritius Mauritian League

 Cercle de Joachim

Cercle de Joachim

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 15:00

65%

Grande Riviere Sud Est Wins

27%

Draw

8%

Cercle de Joachim Wins

1

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

33%

Both Team To Score - Yes

67%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.65

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Grande Riviere Sud Est vs Cercle de Joachim

Time: 15:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Mauritius Mauritian League

For the game between Grande Riviere Sud Est vs Cercle de Joachim on 16/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Grande Riviere Sud Est has a 65% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 8% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Grande Riviere Sud Est vs Cercle de Joachim is 1.65. Half time porbability for Grande Riviere Sud Est is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Cercle de Joachim is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Grande Riviere Sud Est vs Cercle de Joachim is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 67 and YES-BTTS 33. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Peterhead FC vs Airdrieonians FC

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Forest Green vs Port Vale

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Apolonia Fier vs KF Laci

16/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Barnsley vs Swansea City

16/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SSV Ulm vs FK Pirmasens

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Real Burgos CF vs SD Almazan

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

VfL Bochum vs Nurnberg

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ahli Amman vs Ma an SC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions