Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 19:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

Gernika Club

Gernika Club

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

 Tolosa CF

Tolosa CF

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 19:00

52%

Gernika Club Wins

27%

Draw

21%

Tolosa CF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

Time: 19:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

For the game between Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF on 16/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Gernika Club has a 52% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF is 1.25. Half time porbability for Gernika Club is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Tolosa CF is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Baghdad SC vs Diwaniya FC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mlada Boleslav vs 1. FC Brno

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Northampton vs Oxford United

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Khor Fakkan Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Amiens SC vs Le Havre AC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fleetwood Town vs Portsmouth

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

York City vs Gloucester

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

USM Alger vs RC Relizane

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz

16/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions