Gaziantep B.B. vs Kayserispor

Turkey Super Lig

Gaziantep B.B. vs Kayserispor Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Turkey Super Lig

Gaziantep B.B.

Gaziantep B.B.

Turkey Super Lig

 Kayserispor

Kayserispor

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

52%

Gaziantep B.B. Wins

30%

Draw

18%

Kayserispor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gaziantep B.B. vs Kayserispor

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Gaziantep B.B. vs Kayserispor on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Gaziantep B.B. has a 52% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gaziantep B.B. vs Kayserispor is 2.25. Half time porbability for Gaziantep B.B. is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Kayserispor is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gaziantep B.B. vs Kayserispor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

16/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AC Pisa vs Brescia Calcio

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Karamah vs Jableh SC

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lucchese Libertas vs AC Renate

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Naft Al Janoob Basra vs Najaf FC

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions