Fulham vs Chelsea

England Premier League

Fulham vs Chelsea Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 20:30

England Premier League

Fulham

Fulham

England Premier League

 Chelsea

Chelsea

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 20:30

20%

Fulham Wins

39%

Draw

41%

Chelsea Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

39%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.26

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fulham vs Chelsea

Time: 20:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England Premier League

For the game between Fulham vs Chelsea on 16/1/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Fulham has a 20% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fulham vs Chelsea is 2.26. Half time porbability for Fulham is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Chelsea is 39. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fulham vs Chelsea is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Kidderminster vs Spennymoor Town

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Canterbury United vs Eastern Suburbs (NZL)

16/1/2021 5:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Watford vs Huddersfield

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Avellino vs SS Cavese

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AJ Auxerre vs LB Chateauroux

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bloemfontein Celtic vs Stellenbosch FC

16/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

America Mineiro vs Botafogo SP

16/1/2021 3:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Reading vs Brentford

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions