FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

FSV Frankfurt

FSV Frankfurt

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 Mainz II

Mainz II

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

42%

FSV Frankfurt Wins

35%

Draw

23%

Mainz II Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that FSV Frankfurt has a 42% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II is 2.38. Half time porbability for FSV Frankfurt is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Mainz II is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


US Arezzo vs Cesena

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio

16/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs St. Pauli

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cittadella vs Ascoli

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Naft Al Janoob Basra vs Najaf FC

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Dundela FC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Annan Athletic vs Cowdenbeath

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Clyde FC vs East Fife

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions