FC Porto vs SL Benfica

Portugal Primeira

FC Porto vs SL Benfica Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 0:00

Portugal Primeira

FC Porto

FC Porto

Portugal Primeira

 SL Benfica

SL Benfica

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 0:00

39%

FC Porto Wins

28%

Draw

33%

SL Benfica Wins

1

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Porto vs SL Benfica

Time: 0:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Portugal Primeira

For the game between FC Porto vs SL Benfica on 16/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that FC Porto has a 39% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Porto vs SL Benfica is 2.44. Half time porbability for FC Porto is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for SL Benfica is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Porto vs SL Benfica is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


SD Laredo vs SD Amorebieta

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Opava vs FK Zlin

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

ES Setif vs MC Alger

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Blackburn Rovers vs Stoke City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Auckland City vs Hamilton Wand.

16/1/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mantova FC vs Triestina

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sahel (SYR) vs Hurriya Aleppo

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Istanbul Basaksehir vs Sivasspor

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Skenderbeu vs Partizani Tirana

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions