FC Juarez vs Club Tijuana

Mexico Primera Division

FC Juarez vs Club Tijuana Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 6:30

Mexico Primera Division

FC Juarez

FC Juarez

Mexico Primera Division

 Club Tijuana

Club Tijuana

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 6:30

34%

FC Juarez Wins

45%

Draw

21%

Club Tijuana Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

48%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Juarez vs Club Tijuana

Time: 6:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Mexico Primera Division

For the game between FC Juarez vs Club Tijuana on 16/1/2021 at 6:30 we calculated that FC Juarez has a 34% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Juarez vs Club Tijuana is 1.50. Half time porbability for FC Juarez is 48%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Club Tijuana is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Juarez vs Club Tijuana is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


US Arezzo vs Cesena

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

16/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Club Necaxa vs Atletico San Luis

16/1/2021 4:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

KF Tirana vs Kastrioti

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Zakho FC vs Al Qasim SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Reggina Calcio vs US Lecce

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions