EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

EI San Martin

EI San Martin

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

 CD Tuilla

CD Tuilla

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

39%

EI San Martin Wins

30%

Draw

31%

CD Tuilla Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

5%

Half Time Home Win

86%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

For the game between EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that EI San Martin has a 39% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla is 2.58. Half time porbability for EI San Martin is 5%, Half Time draw probability is 86, and Half Time probability for CD Tuilla is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas

16/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

16/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Manama Club vs Al Hidd Club

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Unterhaching vs Magdeburg

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Erzgebirge Aue vs Fortuna Dusseldorf

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Skenderbeu vs Partizani Tirana

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions