Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

Deportivo Alaves B

Deportivo Alaves B

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

 Real Union

Real Union

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

33%

Deportivo Alaves B Wins

37%

Draw

30%

Real Union Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

For the game between Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Deportivo Alaves B has a 33% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union is 1.71. Half time porbability for Deportivo Alaves B is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Real Union is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Hannover 96 vs St. Pauli

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Toulouse FC vs Grenoble

16/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Derby County vs Rotherham

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Annan Athletic vs Cowdenbeath

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Queen s Park FC vs Stranraer FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Lee Man FC vs Happy Valley

16/1/2021 12:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Baghdad SC vs Diwaniya FC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions