Curico Unido vs O Higgins

Chile Primera Division

Curico Unido vs O Higgins Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 1:15

Chile Primera Division

Curico Unido

Curico Unido

Chile Primera Division

 O Higgins

O Higgins

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 1:15

37%

Curico Unido Wins

28%

Draw

35%

O Higgins Wins

1

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.09

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Curico Unido vs O Higgins

Time: 1:15 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Chile Primera Division

For the game between Curico Unido vs O Higgins on 16/1/2021 at 1:15 we calculated that Curico Unido has a 37% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Curico Unido vs O Higgins is 2.09. Half time porbability for Curico Unido is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for O Higgins is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Curico Unido vs O Higgins is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Sidama Bunna vs Dire Dawa Kenema

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

16/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

ES Setif vs MC Alger

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bahardar vs Awassa Kenema

16/1/2021 10:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs KMC

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers

16/1/2021 3:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Anorthosis FC vs Nea Salamina

16/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions