Club Necaxa vs Atletico San Luis

Mexico Primera Division

Club Necaxa vs Atletico San Luis Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 4:30

Mexico Primera Division

Club Necaxa

Club Necaxa

Mexico Primera Division

 Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 4:30

46%

Club Necaxa Wins

26%

Draw

28%

Atletico San Luis Wins

1

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

19%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.36

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Club Necaxa vs Atletico San Luis

Time: 4:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Mexico Primera Division

For the game between Club Necaxa vs Atletico San Luis on 16/1/2021 at 4:30 we calculated that Club Necaxa has a 46% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Club Necaxa vs Atletico San Luis is 2.36. Half time porbability for Club Necaxa is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 19, and Half Time probability for Atletico San Luis is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Club Necaxa vs Atletico San Luis is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mantova FC vs Triestina

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cultural Leonesa vs Sporting Gijon B

16/1/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Clyde FC vs East Fife

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

1. FC Saarbrucken vs FSV Zwickau

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Laredo vs SD Amorebieta

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Angers SCO vs Paris St. Germain

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dodoma Jiji vs JKT Tanzania

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Skenderbeu vs Partizani Tirana

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz

16/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions