Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque

France Ligue 2

Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 21:00

France Ligue 2

Clermont Foot

Clermont Foot

France Ligue 2

 USL Dunkerque

USL Dunkerque

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 21:00

57%

Clermont Foot Wins

33%

Draw

10%

USL Dunkerque Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque

Time: 21:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: France Ligue 2

For the game between Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque on 16/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Clermont Foot has a 57% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 10% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque is 3.00. Half time porbability for Clermont Foot is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for USL Dunkerque is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs KV Mechelen

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hessen Kassel vs Hoffenheim II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Anorthosis FC vs Nea Salamina

16/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mlada Boleslav vs 1. FC Brno

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Mantova FC vs Triestina

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions