CS Alagoano vs Avai FC

Brazil Serie B

CS Alagoano vs Avai FC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 22:30

Brazil Serie B

CS Alagoano

CS Alagoano

Brazil Serie B

 Avai FC

Avai FC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 22:30

36%

CS Alagoano Wins

40%

Draw

24%

Avai FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CS Alagoano vs Avai FC

Time: 22:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between CS Alagoano vs Avai FC on 16/1/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that CS Alagoano has a 36% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CS Alagoano vs Avai FC is 1.83. Half time porbability for CS Alagoano is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Avai FC is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CS Alagoano vs Avai FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


America Mineiro vs Botafogo SP

16/1/2021 3:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Karamah vs Jableh SC

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

RW Oberhausen vs FC Wegberg

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Naft Al Janoob Basra vs Najaf FC

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Homburg vs Kickers Offenbach

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pordenone vs Venezia FC

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Nairobi City Stars vs Ulinzi Stars

16/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Northampton vs Oxford United

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions