CE Benicarlo vs Torrent CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

CE Benicarlo vs Torrent CF Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

CE Benicarlo

CE Benicarlo

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

 Torrent CF

Torrent CF

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:30

31%

CE Benicarlo Wins

45%

Draw

24%

Torrent CF Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CE Benicarlo vs Torrent CF

Time: 17:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

For the game between CE Benicarlo vs Torrent CF on 16/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that CE Benicarlo has a 31% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CE Benicarlo vs Torrent CF is 2.17. Half time porbability for CE Benicarlo is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Torrent CF is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CE Benicarlo vs Torrent CF is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Opava vs FK Zlin

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Imolese Calcio vs Matelica

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Tshakhuma

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Indeni Ndola vs Buildcon Ndola

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach

16/1/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Khor Fakkan Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AJ Auxerre vs LB Chateauroux

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bahardar vs Awassa Kenema

16/1/2021 10:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions