CD Tondela vs Boavista FC

Portugal Primeira

CD Tondela vs Boavista FC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 23:30

Portugal Primeira

CD Tondela

CD Tondela

Portugal Primeira

 Boavista FC

Boavista FC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 23:30

27%

CD Tondela Wins

50%

Draw

23%

Boavista FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

69%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

73%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Tondela vs Boavista FC

Time: 23:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Portugal Primeira

For the game between CD Tondela vs Boavista FC on 16/1/2021 at 23:30 we calculated that CD Tondela has a 27% probability to win, 50% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Tondela vs Boavista FC is 1.38. Half time porbability for CD Tondela is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 69, and Half Time probability for Boavista FC is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Tondela vs Boavista FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 73%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Indeni Ndola vs Buildcon Ndola

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Colchester Utd vs Cambridge Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mina a Basra vs Naft SC Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Musongati vs Bujumbura City

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Wahda Damascus

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Gremio

16/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Opava vs FK Zlin

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Astoria Walldorf vs VfR Aalen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions