CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

CD Santurtzi

CD Santurtzi

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

 CD Lagun Onak

CD Lagun Onak

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:30

38%

CD Santurtzi Wins

39%

Draw

23%

CD Lagun Onak Wins

X

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak

Time: 18:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

For the game between CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak on 16/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that CD Santurtzi has a 38% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak is 1.79. Half time porbability for CD Santurtzi is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for CD Lagun Onak is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Brackley Town vs Bradford PA

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Burton Albion vs Ipswich Town

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Deusto vs JD Somorrostro

16/1/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Accrington Stanley vs Gillingham

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hessen Kassel vs Hoffenheim II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions