CD Numancia B vs CD Colegios

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

CD Numancia B vs CD Colegios Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

CD Numancia B

CD Numancia B

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

 CD Colegios

CD Colegios

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:30

51%

CD Numancia B Wins

30%

Draw

19%

CD Colegios Wins

1

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

72%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.60

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Numancia B vs CD Colegios

Time: 17:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

For the game between CD Numancia B vs CD Colegios on 16/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that CD Numancia B has a 51% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Numancia B vs CD Colegios is 3.60. Half time porbability for CD Numancia B is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 72, and Half Time probability for CD Colegios is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Numancia B vs CD Colegios is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Slavia Praha vs Sigma Olomouc

16/1/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

16/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Simba vs Mtibwa Sugar

16/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Gremio

16/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

16/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AC Ajaccio vs SM Caen

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Salitas vs RC Bobo

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alfreton Town vs Hereford Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions