CD Manacor vs CD Cardassar

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

CD Manacor vs CD Cardassar Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 13:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

CD Manacor

CD Manacor

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

 CD Cardassar

CD Cardassar

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 13:30

41%

CD Manacor Wins

43%

Draw

16%

CD Cardassar Wins

X

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

59%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Manacor vs CD Cardassar

Time: 13:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

For the game between CD Manacor vs CD Cardassar on 16/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that CD Manacor has a 41% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Manacor vs CD Cardassar is 1.25. Half time porbability for CD Manacor is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for CD Cardassar is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Manacor vs CD Cardassar is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 59%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Rochdale vs Wigan Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Newport County vs Salford City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Brackley Town vs Bradford PA

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stenhousemuir FC vs Albion Rovers

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bolton Wanderers vs Cheltenham

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Chambly vs Chamois Niortais

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dumbarton FC vs Forfar Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Elgin City vs Edinburgh City

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Melbourne City vs Western United

16/1/2021 11:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions