CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers

Chile Primera Division

CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 3:30

Chile Primera Division

CD Huachipato

CD Huachipato

Chile Primera Division

 Santiago Wanderers

Santiago Wanderers

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 3:30

34%

CD Huachipato Wins

36%

Draw

30%

Santiago Wanderers Wins

X

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.04

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers

Time: 3:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Chile Primera Division

For the game between CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers on 16/1/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that CD Huachipato has a 34% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers is 3.04. Half time porbability for CD Huachipato is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Santiago Wanderers is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Fermana Calcio vs AC Legnano

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Coastal Union vs Azam

16/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Real Cartagena vs Cortulua

16/1/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KV Oostende vs KV Kortrijk

16/1/2021 18:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Tishreen SC

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Partick Thistle vs Cove Rangers

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions