CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense

Portugal Segunda Liga

CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Segunda Liga

CD Cova Piedade

CD Cova Piedade

Portugal Segunda Liga

 UD Vilafranquense

UD Vilafranquense

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

18%

CD Cova Piedade Wins

57%

Draw

25%

UD Vilafranquense Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

75%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Portugal Segunda Liga

For the game between CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that CD Cova Piedade has a 18% probability to win, 57% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense is 1.50. Half time porbability for CD Cova Piedade is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for UD Vilafranquense is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 75%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs KV Mechelen

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Salitas vs RC Bobo

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs Braintree Town

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kahraba Baghdad vs Naft Maysan

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bologna FC vs Hellas Verona

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Opava vs FK Zlin

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Portugalete vs Racing Santander

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions