CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

CD Anaitasuna

CD Anaitasuna

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

 SCD Durango

SCD Durango

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:30

18%

CD Anaitasuna Wins

53%

Draw

29%

SCD Durango Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango

Time: 18:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

For the game between CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango on 16/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that CD Anaitasuna has a 18% probability to win, 53% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango is 1.70. Half time porbability for CD Anaitasuna is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for SCD Durango is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Zakho FC vs Al Qasim SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango

16/1/2021 18:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AC Pisa vs Brescia Calcio

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Shorta Damascus

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Hull City vs Blackpool

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach

16/1/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Dundela FC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions