CA Cerro vs CA Penarol

Uruguay Primera Division

CA Cerro vs CA Penarol Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 23:00

Uruguay Primera Division

CA Cerro

CA Cerro

Uruguay Primera Division

 CA Penarol

CA Penarol

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 23:00

24%

CA Cerro Wins

30%

Draw

45%

CA Penarol Wins

2

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CA Cerro vs CA Penarol

Time: 23:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Uruguay Primera Division

For the game between CA Cerro vs CA Penarol on 16/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that CA Cerro has a 24% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CA Cerro vs CA Penarol is 3.15. Half time porbability for CA Cerro is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for CA Penarol is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CA Cerro vs CA Penarol is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Colchester Utd vs Cambridge Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Baixa de Cassanje vs Academica Lobito

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Verl vs Kaiserslautern

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SC Telstar

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Rukinzo FC

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF

16/1/2021 18:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Queen s Park FC vs Stranraer FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Mlada Boleslav vs 1. FC Brno

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions