Burton Albion vs Ipswich Town

England League One

Burton Albion vs Ipswich Town Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England League One

Burton Albion

Burton Albion

England League One

 Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

19%

Burton Albion Wins

17%

Draw

64%

Ipswich Town Wins

2

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.84

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Burton Albion vs Ipswich Town

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Burton Albion vs Ipswich Town on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Burton Albion has a 19% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 64% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Burton Albion vs Ipswich Town is 2.84. Half time porbability for Burton Albion is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Ipswich Town is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Burton Albion vs Ipswich Town is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Coventry City vs Sheffield Wednesday

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Annan Athletic vs Cowdenbeath

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rodez AF vs Pau FC

16/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Dundela FC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SC Telstar

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Slavia Praha vs Sigma Olomouc

16/1/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz

16/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hessen Kassel vs Hoffenheim II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions