Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic

England League One

Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England League One

Bristol Rovers

Bristol Rovers

England League One

 Charlton Athletic

Charlton Athletic

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

26%

Bristol Rovers Wins

35%

Draw

39%

Charlton Athletic Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

1.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Bristol Rovers has a 26% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic is 1.98. Half time porbability for Bristol Rovers is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Charlton Athletic is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Karamah vs Jableh SC

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Simba vs Mtibwa Sugar

16/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

NC Magra vs Paradou AC

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wahda Abu Dhabi vs Baniyas

16/1/2021 19:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

US Arezzo vs Cesena

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bahardar vs Awassa Kenema

16/1/2021 10:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs KV Mechelen

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cittadella vs Ascoli

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions