Bravos do Maquis vs Ferroviario do Huambo

Angola Girabola

Bravos do Maquis vs Ferroviario do Huambo Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:00

Angola Girabola

Bravos do Maquis

Bravos do Maquis

Angola Girabola

 Ferroviario do Huambo

Ferroviario do Huambo

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:00

40%

Bravos do Maquis Wins

39%

Draw

21%

Ferroviario do Huambo Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bravos do Maquis vs Ferroviario do Huambo

Time: 17:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Angola Girabola

For the game between Bravos do Maquis vs Ferroviario do Huambo on 16/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Bravos do Maquis has a 40% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bravos do Maquis vs Ferroviario do Huambo is 2.00. Half time porbability for Bravos do Maquis is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Ferroviario do Huambo is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bravos do Maquis vs Ferroviario do Huambo is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Anorthosis FC vs Nea Salamina

16/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Angers SCO vs Paris St. Germain

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Wrexham FC vs Dover Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dumbarton FC vs Forfar Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

QPR vs Wycombe

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AFC Wimbledon vs Sunderland

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Astoria Walldorf vs VfR Aalen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Green Buffaloes vs Kabwe Warriors

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Chippenham

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions