Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz

Germany Bundesliga

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:30

Germany Bundesliga

Borussia Dortmund

Borussia Dortmund

Germany Bundesliga

 Mainz

Mainz

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:30

65%

Borussia Dortmund Wins

16%

Draw

19%

Mainz Wins

1

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz

Time: 17:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Bundesliga

For the game between Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz on 16/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Borussia Dortmund has a 65% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz is 2.80. Half time porbability for Borussia Dortmund is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Mainz is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Watford vs Huddersfield

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Rodez AF vs Pau FC

16/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sampdoria vs Udinese Calcio

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Gubbio

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SC Telstar

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Avellino vs SS Cavese

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Slovan Liberec vs Bohemians 1905

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions