Bonner SC vs Sportfreunde Lotte

Germany Regionalliga West

Bonner SC vs Sportfreunde Lotte Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga West

Bonner SC

Bonner SC

Germany Regionalliga West

 Sportfreunde Lotte

Sportfreunde Lotte

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

38%

Bonner SC Wins

33%

Draw

29%

Sportfreunde Lotte Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bonner SC vs Sportfreunde Lotte

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between Bonner SC vs Sportfreunde Lotte on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Bonner SC has a 38% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bonner SC vs Sportfreunde Lotte is 3.13. Half time porbability for Bonner SC is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Sportfreunde Lotte is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bonner SC vs Sportfreunde Lotte is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Al Dhafra vs Wasl Dubai

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Wahda Damascus

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

16/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

USM Alger vs RC Relizane

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

1. FC Saarbrucken vs FSV Zwickau

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz

16/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions