Bolton City vs Pamplemousses

Mauritius Mauritian League

Bolton City vs Pamplemousses Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 15:00

Mauritius Mauritian League

Bolton City

Bolton City

Mauritius Mauritian League

 Pamplemousses

Pamplemousses

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 15:00

19%

Bolton City Wins

43%

Draw

38%

Pamplemousses Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bolton City vs Pamplemousses

Time: 15:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Mauritius Mauritian League

For the game between Bolton City vs Pamplemousses on 16/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Bolton City has a 19% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bolton City vs Pamplemousses is 1.92. Half time porbability for Bolton City is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Pamplemousses is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bolton City vs Pamplemousses is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Pordenone vs Venezia FC

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix

16/1/2021 9:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Toulouse FC vs Grenoble

16/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Song Lam Nghe An vs Binh Dinh FC

16/1/2021 13:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Laredo vs SD Amorebieta

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Guingamp vs AS Nancy

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AFC Fylde vs Blyth Spartans

16/1/2021 18:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Grimsby Town vs Southend Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions