Avellino vs SS Cavese

Italy Lega Pro

Avellino vs SS Cavese Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 19:30

Italy Lega Pro

Avellino

Avellino

Italy Lega Pro

 SS Cavese

SS Cavese

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 19:30

48%

Avellino Wins

27%

Draw

25%

SS Cavese Wins

1

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

71%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.45

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Avellino vs SS Cavese

Time: 19:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Avellino vs SS Cavese on 16/1/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Avellino has a 48% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Avellino vs SS Cavese is 2.45. Half time porbability for Avellino is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 71, and Half Time probability for SS Cavese is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Avellino vs SS Cavese is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


USM Alger vs RC Relizane

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Avellino vs SS Cavese

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Veleciku Koplik vs KS Burreli

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Queen s Park FC vs Stranraer FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Aurora Pro Patria vs Alessandria

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

QPR vs Wycombe

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions