Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 19:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

Athletic Bilbao B

Athletic Bilbao B

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

 Arenas de Guecho

Arenas de Guecho

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 19:00

34%

Athletic Bilbao B Wins

51%

Draw

15%

Arenas de Guecho Wins

X

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

11%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.60

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho

Time: 19:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

For the game between Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho on 16/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Athletic Bilbao B has a 34% probability to win, 51% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho is 1.60. Half time porbability for Athletic Bilbao B is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for Arenas de Guecho is 11. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sahel (SYR) vs Hurriya Aleppo

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AJ Auxerre vs LB Chateauroux

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Watford vs Huddersfield

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Cittadella vs Ascoli

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slovan Liberec vs Bohemians 1905

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Madrid B vs Las Rozas

16/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions