Alma Fano vs Gubbio

Italy Lega Pro

Alma Fano vs Gubbio Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 22:45

Italy Lega Pro

Alma Fano

Alma Fano

Italy Lega Pro

 Gubbio

Gubbio

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 22:45

17%

Alma Fano Wins

35%

Draw

48%

Gubbio Wins

2

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

43%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Alma Fano vs Gubbio

Time: 22:45 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Alma Fano vs Gubbio on 16/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Alma Fano has a 17% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Alma Fano vs Gubbio is 2.44. Half time porbability for Alma Fano is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Gubbio is 43. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Alma Fano vs Gubbio is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Nzoia Sugar vs Sofapaka Nairobi

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Monchengladbach II vs FC Schalke II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Tshakhuma

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Club Necaxa vs Atletico San Luis

16/1/2021 4:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Gubbio

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Union Magdalena vs Llaneros FC (COL)

16/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UM Escobedo vs Castro FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions