Alfreton Town vs Hereford Utd

England National League North

Alfreton Town vs Hereford Utd Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England National League North

Alfreton Town

Alfreton Town

England National League North

 Hereford Utd

Hereford Utd

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

18%

Alfreton Town Wins

45%

Draw

37%

Hereford Utd Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.49

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Alfreton Town vs Hereford Utd

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Alfreton Town vs Hereford Utd on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Alfreton Town has a 18% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Alfreton Town vs Hereford Utd is 2.49. Half time porbability for Alfreton Town is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Hereford Utd is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Alfreton Town vs Hereford Utd is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Mouscron vs Peruwelz

16/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

16/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

US Arezzo vs Cesena

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir

16/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Swindon Town vs Doncaster Rovers

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Shrewsbury vs Lincoln City

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions