Ahli Shandi vs Shorta Damascus

Sudan Premier League

Ahli Shandi vs Shorta Damascus Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:15

Sudan Premier League

Ahli Shandi

Ahli Shandi

Sudan Premier League

 Shorta Damascus

Shorta Damascus

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:15

38%

Ahli Shandi Wins

30%

Draw

32%

Shorta Damascus Wins

1

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ahli Shandi vs Shorta Damascus

Time: 16:15 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Sudan Premier League

For the game between Ahli Shandi vs Shorta Damascus on 16/1/2021 at 16:15 we calculated that Ahli Shandi has a 38% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ahli Shandi vs Shorta Damascus is 1.75. Half time porbability for Ahli Shandi is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Shorta Damascus is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ahli Shandi vs Shorta Damascus is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Ahli Amman vs Ma an SC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

St Johnstone vs St. Mirren

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Solares vs Medio C.

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Parana Clube

16/1/2021 1:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hoffenheim vs Arminia Bielefeld

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Chambly vs Chamois Niortais

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Salitas vs RC Bobo

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Swindon Town vs Doncaster Rovers

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions