Univ de Chile vs CD Palestino

Chile Primera Division

Univ de Chile vs CD Palestino Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 1:15

Chile Primera Division

Univ de Chile

Univ de Chile

Chile Primera Division

 CD Palestino

CD Palestino

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 1:15

35%

Univ de Chile Wins

41%

Draw

24%

CD Palestino Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.34

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Univ de Chile vs CD Palestino

Time: 1:15 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Chile Primera Division

For the game between Univ de Chile vs CD Palestino on 15/1/2021 at 1:15 we calculated that Univ de Chile has a 35% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Univ de Chile vs CD Palestino is 2.34. Half time porbability for Univ de Chile is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for CD Palestino is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Univ de Chile vs CD Palestino is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


UTA Arad vs Viitorul Constanta

15/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Wahda Mecca

15/1/2021 15:55
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Welayta Dicha vs Sebeta Kenema

15/1/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Raed Club vs Al Nassr Riyadh

15/1/2021 18:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Al Fujairah Club

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Teplice vs FK Jablonec

15/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kitchee SC vs HK Pegasus

15/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportivo Pasto vs America de Cali

15/1/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Viktoria Koln vs Turkgucu

15/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Roda Kerkrade vs De Graafschap

15/1/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions