US Quevilly vs Le Mans FC

France National

US Quevilly vs Le Mans FC Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 20:00

France National

US Quevilly

US Quevilly

France National

 Le Mans FC

Le Mans FC

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 20:00

24%

US Quevilly Wins

47%

Draw

29%

Le Mans FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

38%

Under 2,5 Goals

62%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.08

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for US Quevilly vs Le Mans FC

Time: 20:00 Date: 15/1/2021

League: France National

For the game between US Quevilly vs Le Mans FC on 15/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that US Quevilly has a 24% probability to win, 47% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 38% and over 2.5 score probability is 62%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between US Quevilly vs Le Mans FC is 3.08. Half time porbability for US Quevilly is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Le Mans FC is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between US Quevilly vs Le Mans FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Dubai vs Al Nasr Dubai

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jocoro FC vs Municipal Limeno

15/1/2021 0:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ASO Chlef vs CA Bordj Bou Arreridj

15/1/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Greuther Furth vs Paderborn

15/1/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

ENPPI Cairo vs Ceramica Cleopatra

15/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Red Star FC93 vs US Boulogne

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kagera Sugar vs Gwambina

15/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Jong AZ Alkmaar vs Almere City FC

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hatta Club vs Al Ain

15/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions