TAS Casablanca vs Ittihad Khemisset

Morocco Botola 2

TAS Casablanca vs Ittihad Khemisset Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 17:00

Morocco Botola 2

TAS Casablanca

TAS Casablanca

Morocco Botola 2

 Ittihad Khemisset

Ittihad Khemisset

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 17:00

22%

TAS Casablanca Wins

32%

Draw

46%

Ittihad Khemisset Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for TAS Casablanca vs Ittihad Khemisset

Time: 17:00 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Morocco Botola 2

For the game between TAS Casablanca vs Ittihad Khemisset on 15/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that TAS Casablanca has a 22% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 46% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between TAS Casablanca vs Ittihad Khemisset is 2.38. Half time porbability for TAS Casablanca is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Ittihad Khemisset is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between TAS Casablanca vs Ittihad Khemisset is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


La Serena vs Union La Calera

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Helmond Sport vs FC Den Bosch

15/1/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Ittihad Kalba

15/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

West Ham Utd U23s vs Chelsea U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Steaua Bucuresti vs Astra Giurgiu

15/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Al Fujairah Club

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union

15/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cobresal vs Antofagasta

15/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nacional (URU) vs Montevideo Wanderers

15/1/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions