Sporting CP vs Rio Ave

Portugal Primeira

Sporting CP vs Rio Ave Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 21:30

Portugal Primeira

Sporting CP

Sporting CP

Portugal Primeira

 Rio Ave

Rio Ave

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 21:30

59%

Sporting CP Wins

27%

Draw

14%

Rio Ave Wins

1

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.54

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sporting CP vs Rio Ave

Time: 21:30 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Portugal Primeira

For the game between Sporting CP vs Rio Ave on 15/1/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Sporting CP has a 59% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sporting CP vs Rio Ave is 2.54. Half time porbability for Sporting CP is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Rio Ave is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sporting CP vs Rio Ave is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Steaua Bucuresti vs Astra Giurgiu

15/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles

15/1/2021 5:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Ittihad Kalba

15/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Middlesbrough U23s vs Newcastle U23s

15/1/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

15/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

US Quevilly vs Le Mans FC

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Stade Briochin vs US Concarneau

15/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Cobresal vs Antofagasta

15/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Aston Villa U23s vs West Brom U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

La Serena vs Union La Calera

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions