Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union

Bangladesh Premier League

Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 13:00

Bangladesh Premier League

Sheikh Russel KC

Sheikh Russel KC

Bangladesh Premier League

 Brothers Union

Brothers Union

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 13:00

34%

Sheikh Russel KC Wins

39%

Draw

27%

Brothers Union Wins

X

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union

Time: 13:00 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Bangladesh Premier League

For the game between Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union on 15/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Sheikh Russel KC has a 34% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union is 1.79. Half time porbability for Sheikh Russel KC is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Brothers Union is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


JS Saoura vs NA Hussein Dey

15/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Genclerbirligi vs Fatih Karagumruk

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Roda Kerkrade vs De Graafschap

15/1/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

NEROCA FC vs TRAU FC

15/1/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Olimpia vs CD Marathon

15/1/2021 4:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Nam Dinh FC vs Ha Noi FC

15/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Aston Villa U23s vs West Brom U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ain M lila vs O Medea

15/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

US Orleans vs US Creteil

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Greuther Furth vs Paderborn

15/1/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions