Sepahan Esfahan vs Paykan FC

Iran IPL

Sepahan Esfahan vs Paykan FC Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 14:30

Iran IPL

Sepahan Esfahan

Sepahan Esfahan

Iran IPL

 Paykan FC

Paykan FC

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 14:30

37%

Sepahan Esfahan Wins

44%

Draw

19%

Paykan FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.04

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sepahan Esfahan vs Paykan FC

Time: 14:30 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Iran IPL

For the game between Sepahan Esfahan vs Paykan FC on 15/1/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Sepahan Esfahan has a 37% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sepahan Esfahan vs Paykan FC is 2.04. Half time porbability for Sepahan Esfahan is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Paykan FC is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sepahan Esfahan vs Paykan FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Stade Briochin vs US Concarneau

15/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Tala ea Al Jaish vs Wadi Degla SC

15/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Wahda Mecca

15/1/2021 15:55
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Teuta Durres vs Bylis Ballsh

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hatta Club vs Al Ain

15/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pyramids vs Arab Contractors

15/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Vicenza Calcio vs Frosinone

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

JS Saoura vs NA Hussein Dey

15/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Aston Villa U23s vs West Brom U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Middlesbrough U23s vs Newcastle U23s

15/1/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions