SM Sanga Balende vs Saint Eloi Lupopo

Congo Super League

SM Sanga Balende vs Saint Eloi Lupopo Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 17:30

Congo Super League

SM Sanga Balende

SM Sanga Balende

Congo Super League

 Saint Eloi Lupopo

Saint Eloi Lupopo

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 17:30

25%

SM Sanga Balende Wins

45%

Draw

30%

Saint Eloi Lupopo Wins

X

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

77%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SM Sanga Balende vs Saint Eloi Lupopo

Time: 17:30 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Congo Super League

For the game between SM Sanga Balende vs Saint Eloi Lupopo on 15/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that SM Sanga Balende has a 25% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SM Sanga Balende vs Saint Eloi Lupopo is 2.00. Half time porbability for SM Sanga Balende is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 77, and Half Time probability for Saint Eloi Lupopo is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SM Sanga Balende vs Saint Eloi Lupopo is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


SO Cholet vs Villefranche

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles

15/1/2021 5:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Reading U23s vs Norwich U23s

15/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

US Quevilly vs Le Mans FC

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Aston Villa U23s vs West Brom U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hatta Club vs Al Ain

15/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Annecy FC vs Bourg

15/1/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Al Fujairah Club

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Nam Dinh FC vs Ha Noi FC

15/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Manama vs Busaiteen

15/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions