Roda Kerkrade vs De Graafschap

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

Roda Kerkrade vs De Graafschap Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 20:45

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

Roda Kerkrade

Roda Kerkrade

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

 De Graafschap

De Graafschap

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 20:45

30%

Roda Kerkrade Wins

34%

Draw

36%

De Graafschap Wins

2

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.68

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Roda Kerkrade vs De Graafschap

Time: 20:45 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eerste Divisie

For the game between Roda Kerkrade vs De Graafschap on 15/1/2021 at 20:45 we calculated that Roda Kerkrade has a 30% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Roda Kerkrade vs De Graafschap is 2.68. Half time porbability for Roda Kerkrade is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for De Graafschap is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Roda Kerkrade vs De Graafschap is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

15/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles

15/1/2021 5:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Wahda Mecca

15/1/2021 15:55
1 - 2

2

View Tip

US Avranches vs Stade Laval

15/1/2021 20:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Viktoria Koln vs Turkgucu

15/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

ENPPI Cairo vs Ceramica Cleopatra

15/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Middlesbrough U23s vs Newcastle U23s

15/1/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Jong AZ Alkmaar vs Almere City FC

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Chievo vs Virtus Entella

15/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

West Ham Utd U23s vs Chelsea U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions