Pyramids vs Arab Contractors

Egypt Premier

Pyramids vs Arab Contractors Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 15:30

Egypt Premier

Pyramids

Pyramids

Egypt Premier

 Arab Contractors

Arab Contractors

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 15:30

50%

Pyramids Wins

36%

Draw

14%

Arab Contractors Wins

1

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.46

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pyramids vs Arab Contractors

Time: 15:30 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Egypt Premier

For the game between Pyramids vs Arab Contractors on 15/1/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Pyramids has a 50% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pyramids vs Arab Contractors is 2.46. Half time porbability for Pyramids is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Arab Contractors is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pyramids vs Arab Contractors is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Steaua Bucuresti vs Astra Giurgiu

15/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Jimma Aba Jifar vs Kedus Giorgis

15/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Nacional (URU) vs Montevideo Wanderers

15/1/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Deportivo Pasto vs America de Cali

15/1/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

ASO Chlef vs CA Bordj Bou Arreridj

15/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Middlesbrough U23s vs Newcastle U23s

15/1/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

US Biskra vs USM Bel Abbes

15/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Brighton U23s vs Tottenham U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

15/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ain M lila vs O Medea

15/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions