Nassaji Mazandaran vs Machine Sazi

Iran IPL

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Machine Sazi Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 14:30

Iran IPL

Nassaji Mazandaran

Nassaji Mazandaran

Iran IPL

 Machine Sazi

Machine Sazi

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 14:30

33%

Nassaji Mazandaran Wins

44%

Draw

23%

Machine Sazi Wins

X

Full Time Tip

73%

Under 2,5 Goals

27%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

21%

Both Team To Score - Yes

79%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.36

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nassaji Mazandaran vs Machine Sazi

Time: 14:30 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Iran IPL

For the game between Nassaji Mazandaran vs Machine Sazi on 15/1/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Nassaji Mazandaran has a 33% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nassaji Mazandaran vs Machine Sazi is 1.36. Half time porbability for Nassaji Mazandaran is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Machine Sazi is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nassaji Mazandaran vs Machine Sazi is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 79 and YES-BTTS 21. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Welayta Dicha vs Sebeta Kenema

15/1/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Greuther Furth vs Paderborn

15/1/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Machine Sazi

15/1/2021 14:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union

15/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lazio vs AS Roma

15/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

US Orleans vs US Creteil

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chennai City vs Real Kashmir

15/1/2021 11:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

NEROCA FC vs TRAU FC

15/1/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Pyramids vs Arab Contractors

15/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions