Jocoro FC vs Municipal Limeno

El Salvador Primera Division

Jocoro FC vs Municipal Limeno Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 0:15

El Salvador Primera Division

Jocoro FC

Jocoro FC

El Salvador Primera Division

 Municipal Limeno

Municipal Limeno

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 0:15

35%

Jocoro FC Wins

37%

Draw

28%

Municipal Limeno Wins

X

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jocoro FC vs Municipal Limeno

Time: 0:15 Date: 15/1/2021

League: El Salvador Primera Division

For the game between Jocoro FC vs Municipal Limeno on 15/1/2021 at 0:15 we calculated that Jocoro FC has a 35% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jocoro FC vs Municipal Limeno is 2.71. Half time porbability for Jocoro FC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Municipal Limeno is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jocoro FC vs Municipal Limeno is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ajman Club vs Al Fujairah Club

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Teuta Durres vs Bylis Ballsh

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pyramids vs Arab Contractors

15/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

ASO Chlef vs CA Bordj Bou Arreridj

15/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles

15/1/2021 5:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Wahda Mecca

15/1/2021 15:55
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sonsonate FC vs CD FAS

15/1/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Kitchee SC vs HK Pegasus

15/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

West Ham Utd U23s vs Chelsea U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ain M lila vs O Medea

15/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions